Sunday 2 January 2011

Kenny's Birthday!!

My husband celebrated his 45th birthday on the 28th December. I was a bit rubbish and didn't manage to make a cake as we were at my mum's but the next day we went to our friend's Dan and Susan and they had made this - brilliant!!!!The pants are there for because of an in joke which I'm not allowed to tell!!!
I'm off to Hull this week to start rehearsals for a play that is touring called April in Paris for Hull Truck Theatre Company. There are only two of us in it so I think cake club may have to become cupcake or biscuit club!!!Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy. I am really looking forward to seeing April in Paris. I will be working backstage at Wakefield Theatre Royal and Opera House next week. Can't wait to meet you, you are a lovely lady and a stunning actress. See you next week.

    Jack Wigley
    x

    ReplyDelete