Tuesday 5 October 2010

Chocolate this week!

Well Cake Club decided on chocolate so I spruced it up with raspberry conserve and fresh cream.
Hopefully it will disappear as quickly as the lemon cake last week.
We move on to Salisbury today so I'm away from home till late Saturday night but not too far to drive.
Caught up over the weekend with some telly and was thrilled that You an Yu went through on Ramsey's best restaurant. It's a fantastic Chinese restaurant very near to my parents at Copster Green near Blackburn and we visit a lot when ever we are up there. They are so welcoming and a wonderful family and the food is to die for. Fingers crossed they do really well in the competition.
Also went to see the 25th anniversary concert of Les Mis at the o2.It's never been one of my favourite shows but as I was given a ticket I decided to go and I'm so pleased I did. It was a brilliant afternoon with amazing voices - particularly Alfie Boe as Jean Valjean and Camilla Kerslake as Cosette.
The best bit for me though was at the end when a lot of the original cast came on Stage including Colm Wilkinson and Michael Ball and sang One day more - just great.
Away in a hotel for me so no cooking or baking till weekend unfortunately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment